the tango

the tango

Friday, March 27, 2009

Dogs we love "I Will Ruin Your Life"


This dog, like so many, is just one of many we have had. Oh yes, we think we will always find the replacement dog for the perfect one who went to Dog Heaven, but it never happens. No, we get the dog who is so needy that she must touch us at every waking moment. If she had come with a note saying something like the painting, we would have known that our travels are limited and our days full of nothing but dog talk...has she been out, did she do her business, did she eat all her food, was that her crying out in the night, and look how she sleeps with her head on my shoe...
12 x 12 on gallery wrapped canvas $250

1 comment:

Cindy Biles said...

Joan--

I love your work! I'm a clay artist and dog mommy. We have some needy critters and I appreciate your situation. Hope to meet you sometime when you return to NC.

Cindy Biles